Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Taxing Breakdown

Okay, here is how the taxing thing works. Because alot of people think Obama's taxing plan is actually going to work, when it's not. Not really anyway. unless you are a rather LARGE business and don't really care if you layoff a few people or raise your prices. Of course.

I like to look at it like a circle. You know, like the circle of life, there are the bigger animals that eat the smaller animals and the smaller animals eat plants and plants feed on the ground, where all animals go when they die their bones and flesh and waste go into the ground(eventually).
Taxes are kind of like this. I mean, you have the larger companies, who could pretty much squash the smaller ones, thus eating them. WalMart is a good example of this. They have put quite a few companies out of business because they have such cheap prices, and they are able to keep those low prices because they don't pay their employees much more than minimum wage.(unless you are in management) And I know this because my brother and fellow co-workers work there/have worked there. ;3

Now when you tax the larger companies they have to raise the prices on their items.
You might say "that's okay because I shop with the smaller bussinesses" Well, I'm pretty sure that smaller businesses buy their goods from larger businesses. If the prices of their goods go up, then chances are their prices are gonna go up too. It's just the way it works. And it's common sense to know this fact of life. The ones who disagree are Obama supporters because they don't want to think about that.

Obama says that he will give a tax credit to those who make 250k a year though. But I can't help but wonder why. Because he's going to raise their taxes anyway. Is he just going to give them the first year free or something? lol If he's giving them a tax credit, that is great. But giving a credit then raising their taxes is just like taking it right back. That really doesn't make sense to me, but whatever I guess.

Anyway, point is. Obama will tax the "rich" companies and indivisuals that make 250k a year. (btw, when small businesses file their taxes they file as indivisuals. in case you didn't know that)
Now, if I was making 250k a year I don't think I'd want to be taxed anymore than the rest of the U.S.
Joe said it best. "we all live here together, one person who worked harder for a better pay shouldn't have to be taxed more than the other guys. That's not right and it's not fair"
And he's absolutely right. It's not fair. I work hard for my money as well, and I don't want to be taxed more for more work I do. I'm already getting jipped on my pay as it is. They take more money out of your paycheck as it is when you work more hours. And now we might have to pay even higher taxes? That doesn't sound like something I nor most of the working class is going to like or want happen.

Afterall, he says he's only going to tax the rich. How long do you think that he'll be lowering the wage from 250k a year to something less? Obama makes a good speech, but he is simply an empty suit, telling the American people what they want to hear.

Thank you for reading, this has been another awesome opinion by moi.
Chao~

No comments: